How to activate animated screensaver in Nokia N95?
Download a picture file on N95 that you would like to use as a screensaver. A GIF animated screensaver or a SWF flash screensaver would look awesome than a normal JPG image. Once downloaded, follow the steps below to activate it.
- Open the main menu of N95
- Choose the “Tools” folder
- Select “Settings”
- Go to the “General” option
- Choose “Personalization” and choose “Themes”
- Now select “Power Saver” and choose “Animation”
- You can now select the particular file that you have chosen as a screensaver by hitting the “options” tab and choose “change”, “Animation file”.
Now keep the phone idle till the screensaver is activated. Wow, you now got an animated screensaver for your Nokia N95.
No comments yet.