Did you know that SMS to any Airtel mobile phone user in Karnataka can be sent very easily? Below are the simple steps to send an SMS to a mobile phone easily and totally free of cost.
- Note down the mobile number of the Airtel mobile user
- Open your email client program [Outlook, Gmail or Yahoo]
- In the “To” field, provide the mobile number followed by @airtelkk.com
- For example, if the person’s phone number is “1234567890”, then you need to type [email protected] in the “To” field.
- Just click send and the message is sent in no time!! Isn’t this so easy!!
Note: The message should not exceed 100 letters (including spaces) and should be in plain text. HTML or Rich Text not allowed.
If anyone knows how to send to the following, it would be very useful for our visitors:
- Hutch [Vodaphone]
I didn’t use any data in airtel. Then why reducing the main balance.
Airtel has stopped this service. i was using it earlier. it used to work fine when i sent an email to [email protected]
its no longer valid. airtel confirmed that this service is withdrawn.
this is not working at all. Can anybody give some alternate suggestion to send message from outlook mail 2007 to airtel mobile?
Now you can send SMS to any Mobile from your Outlook for free.
The procedure is same like sending an email to our contacts, instead of their email id we need to enter their mobile no and instead of @email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org blah blah we need to mention @nma.vodafone.in
For Example: [email protected]
I have a airtel postpaid mobile phone with number xxxxxxxx. I want
to activate “Email to sms” service where I will get an email id such
as [email protected]. When any body emails me to my email id
[email protected] I will get email as an sms to my mobile