Did you ever wish to open multiple instances of Yahoo Messengers simultaneously? Yes, you can open multiple instances of Yahoo Messenger at the same time and log in into two different accounts. Here is how you can make two Yahoo Messengers open at the same time:
• Go to Start menu and choose Run
• A window opens. Please type regedit and press Enter
• On the left side of the window you would find folder listings
• Goto “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yahoo\Pager\Test” folder by double clicking on them
• Now create a registry DWORD with value name Plural by right clicking on the right hand side window.
• Double click the new DWORD entry and set the value to 1
If you are not clear on how to do this, just download this file and unzip it and double click on it.
Cool! Thats it!
Now just try opening Yahoo Messenger twice.
If you now do not wish to open Yahoo Messenger twice, just download this Uninstall file, extract and double click on it.