If you are on a Cpanel/WHM server, you might have faced an error in your Magento website or a website where Google Recaptcha is installed for logging in.
Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
error:14095126:SSL routines:ssl3_read_n:unexpected eof while reading in vendor/google/recaptcha/src/ReCaptcha/RequestMethod/Post.php
This was due a recent WHM/Cpanel upgrade which came with a bad patch of OpenSSL. This has nothing to do with your website. This is a server software problem. Two ways you can fix:
Option 1: Get in touch with your server customer support and they should be able to fix with a newer patch.
- If you are familiar with the Terminal, and have access to WHM, login to your WHM and access Terminal.
- In terminal, type this: yum info ea-openssl11
- The terminal shows the version.
- Now, you need to downgrade. To do this, please type: yum downgrade ea-openssl11
- The server shows a successful message.
- Once OpenSSL is downgraded, you need to restart PHP-FPM service.
- Search for PHP-FPM on WHM search on the top left and restart the service.
Your site should now work fine again.
No comments yet.